JupiterAlmanac is an astronomy program that simulates the motions of our solar systems largest planet, Jupiter, and its four brightest moons. By using imagery returned by the NASA/ESA Cassini probe, JupiterAlmanac models a realistic view of Jupiter from the equator plus from the north and south poles. Additional features include:
- Predicts when the Great Red Spot is visible.
- Illustrates Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callistro passing in front of and behind Jupiter
- Zoom out to see all 4 moons or zoom in to see details on Jupiter
- Adjustable time increments
- View the poles of Jupiter
- User definable labels for the Jovian satellites.
Jupiter Almanac is currently available on Blackerry App World